Well this challenge took me back to that time. We had to use 3 of the five colors: blue, mauve, pink, gray and tan. I chose tan, blue and mauve. And of course our stamp had to be at least a year old.
I chose Unity's "You Matter" from 2017 because it seemed to fit the style stamps from that era. It seems like more sketched lines were in style then.
- Unity Stamps "You Matter" (2017)
- Speckletone True White Card Stock
- Stampin' Up! Baked Brown Sugar Ink & Card Stock
- SU! Seaside Spray Card Stock
- SU! Tag Punch
- Small Hole Punch
- Michael's Twine
- Copics R81, E04, B93 and G21
Thanks so much to Jane and everyone over at Retro Rubber for giving me a chance to relive some nice old memories! And thanks for stopping by my blog today!